Wednesday 15 December 2010

Gatchaman































I've been busy working away this week at Badger Press on my first run of screen prints, which will be revealed very soon. 


10 Years ago I worked screen printing t-shirts, the hours were long and the deadlines were tight, It's been great fun getting back in to printing and being able to take my time and enjoy it!


The first print depicts Ken from the 1970's japanese television show Gatchaman (or Battle of the Planets in America and England) with the rest of the team to follow throughout 2011. 
The print is a four colour hand pulled screen print on 150 gsm acid-free Norfolk cartridge paper. 
I will also post up production photos when I release the image of the print
between christmas and the new year, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment