Thursday 7 July 2011

Dark City Gallery

Well, the week is over and it's been pretty hectic. This week we ran a stall at a Scifi convention in Eastleigh, attended a film festival, did a camera test for a zombie film with Charmed Apocalypse and I got to record some singing if you can call it that on my friend Lord Lav's new album.
So all in all it's been a good week!

At the SF convention in Eastleigh I had the great pleasure of meeting Ross and Kellyann who run Dark City Gallery, they sell one off pieces of art and limited edition screen prints, including this screen print by Dan Mumford which I bought from them.







































Four colour with glow in the dark highlights, 18x24" signed edition of 110.
Unlike the God Machine Predator screen print that I missed, I was lucky enough to see this for the first time at the show and grab a copy before they all went! The amount of work DCG had on show and the amount of knowledge they have about their prints was amazing. It was also great to see a lot of work by so many artists up close as you can never judge a piece of work on a computer monitor.

I'll upload some pics of my two new prints this week.

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment